15 augustus 2007

Ready for take off

Erik and I are quite busy packing our suitcases. This time it is not so easy. Since we want to do some shopping in the US, we are not so sure about the stuff we should bring. Besides that it seems very difficult to buy liquor and perfume at Schiphol. We heard we will be able to bring them on board of the aircraft, but we won’t be able to bring then to our connecting flight in the US. Boarding with liquids in your hand luggage in the US is not permitted. So after we go through immigration in Chicago, we must pack the fluids in the suitcase. As if going through customs and immigration in the US isn’t annoying enough.
On the up-side, I went to my physician this morning to ask for a sleeping pill, that I could use during the flight on my way back to The Netherlands. I got it without any problems. I’m very happy with the prospect of some hours of sleep before landing in Amsterdam.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pino said...

wow, are you thinking now about the sleeping time you will have in more than three weeks when you will fly back? :D
anyway... have a great great time in the states and don't forget a postcard for me ;)

14:46  

Een reactie posten

<< Home