08 januari 2006

Back to work....!

The last two weeks I was off from work and I enjoyed it a lot. I didn't do much. Erik and I had some quiet days with my family in Germany. We did some serious shopping, enjoyd some walks in the snow and a hot sauna in the Taunus Therme. New years eve we were back in Zwolle. We had a delicious cheese fondue and celebrated the beginning of the 2006 with our neighbors. New years day we had a reception at the house of Erik’s mother in Amsterdam. Last week I saw a lot of movies, did some reading and work in the house (it was time to clear the mess).

You see, no shokking events but a had time for myself and found back my peace. You see I’m totally ready for the next round of problems at work. I just had a look at my e-mails at work and I can tell you that a lot of new chellenges are waiting for me…