11 december 2006

Yesterday Erik and I attended the Christmas drag cabaret show “KerstKlokkenSpel” of Coco Coquette and her friends at the Winston Kingdom in Amsterdam. It was a great show and we had a big laugh! Coco had some very touching songs about the little grieves in life. I was hoping we could get a glimpse of her partner in crime: Jet Lag. ... And my prayers were answered when she finally came on the stage and sang her unforgettable “Feed the World”.

Erik even won a prize during the show – a book for his work to assist Mrs. Coquette.

If you have any chance to see the show (only in Dutch) during the next two weeks, do it! It's only € 10,- but it's worth five times more.


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Pino said...

I should make my own show :D

10:19  
Blogger Jörg said...

Yes, you should!!! It would be great if you would perform for us next Sunday when you are here!

18:18  

Een reactie posten

<< Home