26 januari 2007

IFFR here I come...

I was feeling a little bit better today and if the recovery proceeds, I'll be able to go to Rotterdam tomorrow and do what I have to do (LOL).

39 movies; exactly 3922 minutes are waiting for me to be seen.

Here they are:

A Man's Job 
Parents
Children

So lange du hier bist
Bellavista
12:08 East of Bucharest
Die Unerzogenen
Does It Hurt?

Ça brûle
Das Leben der Anderen
Paper Will Be Blue
Rescue Dawn
The Host
7 Ans
Nue-propriété
Dry Season

Fresh Air
Nuovomondo
The Mark of Cain
Serras de desordem

La fine del mare
Einst süße Heimat
Bog of Beasts
The Killing of John Lennon

AFR
Hunt Angels
Yo
Silence is Golden / Princess

Cover boy... l'ultima rivoluzione
Driving with My Wife's Lover
Das Sein und das Nichts / Falling
Drake / Anche libero va bene
The Bet Collector

Red Road
Cowboy Angels
Sounds of Sand
Barakat!
Rock'n'Roll Never Dies
Dixie Chicks: Shut Up and Sing