20 januari 2007

I got them....


After a sleepless and a too early morning of frustrations, I succeeded in my efforts to buy my tickets for the International Film Festival Rotterdam. The online ticket shop was supposed to open on Saturday morning at 0.00 am. At 0.45 am Erik managed to get contact with the ticket shop. Erik helped me to find all the tickets and within half an hour (the maximum log-in time) we had the first 17 tickets. After that the system failed to accept us again. At 3.15 am we gave up and went to bed.

I got up at 10.30 am to try again. After a while I was able to log in again. By that time the IFFR had changed the procedure. The maximum of shows that I could buy tickets far was limited to 12 (the night before it was 25). So I needed two log-ins to get the rest of the 22 tickets I wanted to have. But I don't complain, basically I have all the tickets I want to have, and there was no need to travel to Rotterdam in the middle of the night (like we did last year).