21 december 2006

Last weekend our friend Pino came to visit us in Zwolle. It was a very relaxed weekend, though we did a lot of sight seeing in and around Zwolle. Sunday all the shops were open and besides the sights of the old town we saw many people buying their Christmas presents ... that reminds me...


On Monday we went hiking on the Veluwe, an extended forest area near Zwolle. The light was really spooky there: a watery sun over low hanging flurries of fog. I made some pictures there that I like a lot. Have a look at my FlickR site if you want to see more pictures.

Far too soon the extended weekend ended and I had to stand the stress at work again for an other three days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pino said...

Thanks, thanks, many many thanks again ;)
Oh, btw... Thanks ;)

14:18  
Blogger Jörg said...

You are always welcome sweet Pino!!! It was fun to have you here and I hope I'll have that honor again soon!

17:17  

Een reactie posten

<< Home