07 mei 2007

Eurovision Song Contest 2007

After Queensday (I didn't give you a full report on that yet), it's already time to prepare ourself for the European Song Contest 2007.

During the semifinals I have to work in the Fraterhuis. That's too bad, since there will be made the decision weather The Netherlands will go to the finals or not. Edsilia Rombley is great, but her song sucks. So I have no illusions this year.

As for Saturday we have invited some friends for a Eurovision party. We will have our own tele voting after all 24 songs are sung. I even designed a ballot paper for our own voting (it will be completed after the semifinals). And the point that can be given are 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-10 and 12 points. The only thing I'm not sure of is if we should repeat all votes in English and French as they will do on TV.