02 maart 2008

All quiet in the North...

I enjoyed a weekend without any appointments, obligations or plans. I guess that's what made my weekend so productive: I did my tax declaration (I'll have to pay € 500,-) , sorted out my administration (was overdue since june 2007), slept a lot, made pictures (see flickr for the results), bought a present for my brother (I'll go there next weekend), saw a movie (an old Dutch one from 1968), watched tv (In Europa 3 episodes and the finals of Idols), ironed my shirts (I hate ironing), did some of my Italian homework (not enough, so I'll have to go on tomorrow), called my mother (and was disappointed as usual), gave some plants a now pot (and myself dirty fingers, LOL), had a pick nick on my zebra carpet (all on my own), read some "Moby Dick"(how boring but yet intriguing so far), found a reasonable priced flight to the US (but didn't book it, because I want to know for sure that I can be off from work), and did so many other things....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

I wish I were as productive as you :(

09:27  
Blogger CruisAir said...

...and I wish that too! Usually I am much too lazy and unorganized. When I read what you all did it sounds like the activity of a whole week to me.
I really need to work on that part of my personality, too ;-)

17:42  

Een reactie posten

<< Home