19 mei 2008

Hairspray

Ok, I was bad in blogging the last few weeks, but I'll catch up with some stuff today:

The moment I arrived back from the US my neighbor Yoke was busy in front of her house and before I could enter my house I already heard the latest news. So I learned that night before my other neighbors had become grandparents. Their daughter gave birth to a healthy daughter names Aimee.

The day after my vacation I was found at work already. It was a short week only, since Monday May 5 (the day I came back) was a public holiday and the next Monday (Whit Monday would be a holiday as well). On the weekend of Pentecost I went to visit my friends Guido and Jelle in Amsterdam. I saw the musical Hairspray (the remake) with them and we felt like we were the only gay men who hadn't seen this movie. Guido had baked muffins and cake for our enjoyment during the movie (if that had been necessary). Anyway they were picture perfect, Bree couldn't have made them better.

After the movie I went to the Netherbears, which was quite interesting, to say the least. I met Leo, Hans, Niek, Gert and some others there, but I went home early since I wasn't feeling very well.

On Tuesday I had dinner with Leo in Deventer (Turkish).

On Thursday I was heading for Berlin. When Pino was moving to Berlin He couldn't take everything with him. So he brought one box of stuff to Zwolle and I was getting an other one at his former house before I went to the US. Now was the time to bring the content of the two boxes to Berlin. After a 5 hour train ride in a much too hot train coupe I finally made it to Berlin Hauptbahnhof where Pino was waiting for me. He took over his stuff and I was very grateful for that. The weekend in Berlin was quiet but very nice. (A picture will follow).

Today after a same 5 hour train ride I arrived back in Zwolle right in time for an other 3 hours work.

1 Comments:

Blogger CruisAir said...

Awww...thanks so much Jörg for the flattering... but I think Bree would run away screaming when seeing my humble baking attempts... hahaha
Anyway, indeed it was quite funny that we felt we were the only gays who hadn't seen Hairspray yet ;-)
I am glad I finally saw it and it was fun to watch it together with you. Thanks for the nice afternoon, I enjoyed it.

13:13  

Een reactie posten

<< Home