13 januari 2008

Other things...

There's more that happened in the last weeks:
  • New Years Reception of the city of Zwolle with a real show in the new theater.
  • My friend Willy from Germany was there for support when I needed him (thanks Willy!).
  • I started dating again. I dated a very nice guy last Wednesday and we repeated the date yesterday. We'll see where this is leading to (I decided to take things slowly).
  • Italian lessons started again after the vacation and I should do my homework, but I'm not in the mood for it.
  • Desperate housewives started again as well and there's an episode waiting for me to be watched.
  • I had massive problems with my internet connection and I replaced the modem.
  • I bought a new mp3 player and I like it very much.
  • Work was dull between Christmas and the first weekend of January, but it's getting quite (too) busy again.
  • This weekend I enjoyed a quiet time at home (doing laundry from the last 3 weeks).