19 november 2007

Serious cold

For some reasons unknown to me, I caught a very serious cold. It started last week, but on Friday it was turning from bad to worse. I wasn't in the mood to go to the annual reception of R10 (a graphic arts workshop here in Zwolle). So I skipped that part. Later on that Friday night I had volunteered to screen a movie at the Fraterhuis (one of the volunteers that should be in charge that evening had become ill). I saw the end of Micheal Moore's new movie "Sicko". Too bad I couldn't see it all, but I'm quite sure that we will have it back in the cinema.

On Saturday I did my grocery shoppings for this week and finished cleaning the house. On Sunday Pino came to visit me. After brunch we went for an extended walk in the woods and back home again some chocolates were waiting for us that Pino had bought in Paris at Cacao et Chocolat. He had brought the dark chocolate ganache with chestnut. They taste just heavenly!

After we watched some episodes of "That's my Bush" we prepared our dinner and then it was time to bring Pino back to the railway station :-(

This morning I woke up feeling very sick: big headache, I couldn't breath, coughing and feeling weak. So I called my boss that I was not able to come to work today. Too bad that we had a very interesting course today, that I had to miss. But it would have been really impossible to go to work. I was sleeping nearly all day long. I got out of bed at 4 PM and I'm pooped again now at midnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pino said...

Oh, that's bad :-(
Sterkte!

10:15  

Een reactie posten

<< Home