02 november 2007

Work's not always work ...

...sometimes it's worse. When I was on my management classes last week, one of my teams was doing strange things. They were writing me e-mails telling they made an own calculation of what their production should be and that they thought it was enough for this year. Well as far as I know I am their team manager and I tell them how big their production should be. For me it felt like they mistrusted me and they were placing them selfs out of the organization they work for. I was very angry not only because of this incident, but they have a history of doing this kind of shit and I thought we got over it.
So yesterday we were supposed to talk about their mails, but they were pulling back everything. All was a misunderstanding, not intended to be taken seriously, a joke. So the problem keeps under the table. After a weekend of rage (last weekend), I'm now very disappointed that the conflict is still under the table.
On top of that I had two new employees whom I had to give a lot of instructions. I was wiped out yesterday evening. I fell in bed and was sleeping the moment I hit my pillow.