21 oktober 2007

Time Out ("Wat een mooie dag")

I called my weblog a web diary (or diarrhea as some others could say) and that means, I guess, that I should write down here what keeps me busy. ... even if it is bad news. What keeps me busy for a week now is the future of my relationship with Erik.

I waited a week to write my thoughts down here in the hope things would sort out itself in one week. Obliviously they didn't and from the inside my feelings reflect the weather outside: cold, wet and gray.

Last Sunday I started the talk, that seemed to be overdue for some weeks, since Erik was still angry with me about something that happened during our vacation and I wasn't aware of until our talk. Though I still love Erik to bits (for six years now) I found out that Erik is not so sure about his feelings for me any more. It was clear to me that we could not solve this problem while we are together (we tried that before), so we agreed to take a time out period. Feeling very bad I left Erik's house and didn't have any contact with him since then. Are we doing something that we both don't want to do?

Result after only one week I miss my buddy Erik madly. (And of course listening to Brigitte Kaandorp doesn't help a bit to lighten up my mood.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Pino said...

I have no words... :(

22:34  

Een reactie posten

<< Home