27 oktober 2007

Desperate Housewives (S4-03+04)

My friend Pino already told me that the last two episodes that were aired in the US were great. So last night I got the two episodes and watched them today. And guess what, Pino was right. Susan's role in the welcome procedure at the appearance of two gay men in the neighborhood was great.
Pino and I discussed her clumsiness today, and we came to the conclusion that we both feel clumsy in some situations as well. And my guess is that everybody does that. The reason why I hate Susan Meyer so much is not her clumsiness, but how she handles it. She always wants to cover things up and want to make up for her mistakes, which always leads to new clumsy situations.
Rule 1: Don't cover up your clumsiness, in 90% of the cases you are the only one who notices your own clumsiness.
Rule 2: If others notice it, say something about it. A joke is mostly enough to clear the air.
Rule 3: If it's a big faux pas, say that you were wrong and make excuses for it.
Anyway I understand that Susan has to be like this in the series. I look forward to the next episodes of DH.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Pino said...

Susan: Just wanna them to like me...
Mike: Well, they don't!

09:00  

Een reactie posten

<< Home