14 januari 2008

"Love is a taxi ...

... if you need it you won't find it, but if you're not looking for it, you will see it everywhere."

Those wise words came out of my friend Harry, this evening when he was calling me.

I'm not feeling very well today, but it's not about love, it's just about feeling sick. I caught a bad cold or a flu or something. I had a horrible night and I am broken now.

Being home gave me the chance to finally watch the last episode of Desperate Housewives, and yes, Pino is right. It is full of wonderful lines. What to think about this one of my most hated character - Susan Meyer:

"...well I thought about the huge age difference. ... But hell you are right, Walter. Life is short, and it's certainly shorter for you Walter. You should crab love wherever you find it. Who cares if your friends think that you are paying for it?"



Shawn Pyfrom (Andrew)