20 januari 2009

The Time of the Year

Yep, it's the time of the year again that I pack my suitcase and take off to the International Filmfestival there. My friends Elly and Jaap are as excited as I am. They will host me for the next 9 days and they go to the festival as well. James will accompany me for 2 days in the first weekend. The poor guy has to work (since he had to use some of his vacation days for the intensive Dutch course, he is following right now. He is a little bit behind with his work, and has to catch up.)
I will try to post regularyly on the blog about the films I have seen. I have some good experiences with direct blogging in the last years. A few months ago I even got a reaction of one of the filmakers from last year, who commended on my entry about his film Men's Group.