28 oktober 2008

"Live Is Life"

I'm living together with James now for more then two months, and it seems to be much longer. Living together with him just feels so natural to me, like I did it for a long, long time. James is not the guy who wants to change everything around me and that gives me the rest I need. He appreciates everything here: the house, the city, my cooking, our slow weekends, the series and movies that we watch together, our little trips, socialize with our friends, .... I guess we are pretty happy with each other and there's not so much more we need to wish for at the moment.

It's good that we enjoy each others company so much. Our days are pretty much the divided in two sorts: weekdays and weekends and both sorts seem to follow their own program. On weekdays we get up at 5.00 h. I'll bring James to the station here in Zwolle, where he takes the train to Dordrecht. While he is on the train I read the morning paper and have some time for surfing the www. I'll leave the house at 8.00 h for my busy job (I have a new director with new and good ideas sincs one month). When I come home from work I watch the news and make our dinner. James arrives at 20.15 h. We'll have dinner and we try to be in bed by 23.00 h. I still have my Italian lessons and the cinema, so that are two days that I am late and that I have to miss James. The last weeks I'm working 5 days a week and so does James.

By the end of the week we are both exhausted. We sleep in on Saturday and Sunday, have an extended breakfast and after that we do something useful in house and garden or tour around and meet friends.

So this is a short update of our life at the moment.